Fall 2016 Event Calendar-– Detailed announcements are attached and posted within the online RSVP form (follow the link). RSVP's are required.
Click each button to expand details.
- SPIN Funding Database Webinar: 9/6/2016 from 10-11 am: http://go.umd.edu/SPIN2016 PDF
- NEH - Summer Stipend Information Session – 9/8/2016 from 11:30-12:30 pm for those who submit the “intent to submit” letter by the deadline of 9/7. Contact Daryle Williams with questions firstname.lastname@example.org PDF
- SPIN Funding Database Webinar: 9/12/2016 from 9-10 am: http://go.umd.edu/SPIN2016 PDF
- NSF Information Session – What Are They Really Asking For? Diagramming a Solicitation with Susan Winter: 9/13/2016 from 11-12 noon: http://go.umd.edu/Winter2016 PDF
- Meeting with Your Program Officer – A Preparation Checklist with Susan Winter: 9/21/2016 from noon to 1 pm: http://go.umd.edu/Winter2016 PDF
- Seminar with Bill Riley NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR) Director: 9/23/2016 from 10-11 am: www.go.umd.edu/OBSSR2016 PDF
- SPIN Funding Database Webinar: 10/6/2016 from 2-3 pm: http://go.umd.edu/SPIN2016 PDF
- 10/14/2016: The Importance of Graphics to Proposals Information Session: 9-10 am in PSC 2136; RSVP (first 50):http://go.umd.edu/graphic
Graphics Workshop Fall 2016
- UMB-UMD Joint Seed Grant Program and Celebration: 10/17/2016: http://go.umd.edu/UMB-UMDSeedReception2016 PDF
- 2-4 pm for the research program from 2015 Awardees
- 4-6 pm for the celebration
- Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science Plenary Information Session: “I Want to Tell You a Story” - Introduction to the Center’s General Principles. This session will take place on two different days (the content is the same on both days - you need only attend one session): http://go.umd.edu/Alda_Plenary_October16 PDF
- 10/27/2016 from 8:30-10 am
- 10/28/2016 from 8:30-10 am
- Save the Date: Smithsonian-UMD Seed Grant Celebration Program with 2015 Awardees and Reception on 10/31/2016 from 1:30-3:30 pm at the Smithsonian Castle Commons on the DC Mall; RSVP will be forthcoming.